4 cups flour
2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup margarine, melted
1 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp cinnamon
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup roasted hazelnuts, chopped
3/4 cup sweetened chocolate chips
3/4 cup Nutella spread
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water. Set aside.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, and margarine, salt, eggs, milk and yeast mixture. Once evenly mixed knead the dough in a floured board. Form into a large ball then place in a bowl covered in cling wrap. Place in a warm place and let it rise for 1 hour or until it doubled in size.
3. Remove dough from the bowl, deflate and roll into a floured surface until it reaches 24 x 16 inches in dimension. The thickness should be around 1/4 inch.
4. Prepare the filling by mixing brown sugar and cinnamon together.
5. Spread the softened margarine over the top of the flattened dough, sprinkle the cinnamon mixture, chocolate chips and hazelnuts.
6. Now start rolling starting on the 24 inch side until the end then cut into 2 inch slices. Place in a greased pan and set it aside in a warm place for 30 more minutes letting it slightly rise again if you want even softer bread let it rise for an hour.
7. Bake for 10 minutes in a 200C pre-heated oven.
8. Prepare the icing by placing the chocolate chips in a double boiler, once melted add the Nutella spread. Mix well then remove then remove from double boiler, place in a piping bag.
9. When rolls are cooked, top it with icing and let it cool.
i like you guys a lot you’re all so nice to me and such funny and good people
i’m lucky i found a nice little place on the internet where i got to meet such pleasant people gosh
My name is Lulu and I am a caffeine addict, so this little coffee pillow just seems awesome to me!
want this because of reasons